For these ingredients, try and use organic as much as possible. Also try not to substitute actual milk for hemp or coconut milk. If you need, you can try almond milk as well.
- 1 cup hemp or coconut milk
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple or mango chunks (Experiment with your favorite organic fruit!)
- 1 fresh banana
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric (can be increased to 1 tsp)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon maca (optional)
Add all ingredients into a blender and process until smooth. Try to drink this smoothie in the morning before you have anything to eat. It’s a solid way to start your day and pack your body full of antioxidants.
You can easily make your own coconut milk by added 2 cups of organic coconut flakes and 4 cups of boiled filtered water to a blender. (Vitamix blenders are the best choice. )
Blend on high speed and then strain the coconut milk from your blender through a fine strainer and that’s all you need to do!