Many companies are recognizing the benefits of yoga at work.
Time is increasingly hard to find in today’s society. Having corporate yoga at your office saves precious time and enables you to have a class that is customized to the needs of the employees. Yoga classes at work provide the motivation and proper instruction to practice yoga safely.
Health care costs are rising and stress is a major contributing cause of health problems.
Most people report increased range of motion and relief from repetitive motion injuries such as carpal tunnel syndrome.
Benefits of Yoga at Work
- Improved work productivity because employees are more alert, focused and relaxed
- Increased ability to cope more effectively with stressful situations
- Increased ability to make better decisions at work
- Added value to your employee benefits program
- Enhanced employee/company relationships
- Increased work attendance
- Reduced workers compensation claims
- Relieves head, neck and back strain, carpal tunnel syndrome, insomnia, high blood pressure and work-related injuries from repetitive motion and/or lifting and moving objects
- Saves time traveling to a yoga class and finding a class that suits your particular needs.
Gayle constantly challenges us to work harder, and go into each pose a little deeper. I’ve picked up on her attitude and now have a greater expectation of myself. I feel taller and lighter after a yoga session with Gayle. She does a terrific job.
Yoga is something I do for myself, for my long-term health and independence as I age. Yoga combines both invigorating stretches and quiet, restorative movements – my body thanks me every time I practice.”
Classes are tailored to meet the needs and requests of your employees.
The classes can be scheduled at a time that is convenient for your employees before, during or after work.
Morning Classes – Start the day energized, flexible and stress-free.
Lunch classes – Enjoy a mid-day pick-me-up and stress buster.
Afternoon classes – Shed the stress of the day and reconnect to your body.
I would be happy to come and meet with your employees to talk about yoga and answer any questions. This is a great way to generate interest for a yoga class at work.
Past and current clients include:
- Volvo Construction
- Asheville Arthritis and Osteoporosis Center
- Children’s Developmental Services
- Buncombe County
- Liberty Bikes
- Blue Ridge Parkway Headquarters
- The Olson Huff Center
- October Road Inc
- The Little Gym Asheville